Updates made to the Poverty Monitor on 10th August 2022
Following the publication of the Greater Manchester Poverty Monitor in May 2022, we made the following updates in August 2022:
- Added five new neighbourhood levels maps detailing:
- Estimates of the proportion of students eligible for Free School Meals by ward (on the Child poverty themed page).
- Estimates of the proportion of residents in receipt of Council Tax Support by ward (on the Social security themed page)
- Food insecurity risk by lower super output area (LSOA) (on the Fuel, utilities and food themed page).
- Estimates of the number of people eligible for, but not claiming Pension Credit by ward (on the Social security themed page).
- The percentage of people claiming Universal Credit by Middle Super Output Area (on the Social security page).
- Added an animated user guide to the Poverty Monitor landing page.
- Added a page showcasing our short films – Stories behind the statistics